- Login Reporting – A new feature allows sponsors to track logins by members of their group and export the report as a table.
- Email Reminder – A new email reminder has been added to the standard group workflow which reminds group members to log in after 24 hours of an instance going live if they have not already logged in. This is a simple message – “you haven’t loggedin – go check it out”
- Deactivate an Organization – Sponsors now have the ability to deactivate an organization with their group (or remove them as active users). The member organization retains their baromitr access, but after deactivation they will no longer have access to the group when they log in.
- Download Data – Sponsors have new download capabilities and may download files containing raw input data, benchmark data, and performance data.
- Manual Entry – fixed a bug in the Manual Entry Data schema which was incorrectly failing validation for standard fields with a numeric type and an input value of 0. These will now pass validation and enable the next/submit buttons.
- Manual Entry – fixed a bug in the Manual Entry Data input form for group Members which would occasionally cause a calculation function to bypass user input if preceded by a NULL value.